How can MyReviewCoach help you?
MyReviewCoach’s online LET review has helped coach thirty two (32) LET topnotchers since 2011, recorded an 80-85% passing rate, and favorable experience feedback.
Our Php 2,950 self-study online LET review program includes any time, any day, as-much-as-you-can access to the following:
- 4,000 LET practice items for General Education, Professional Education, and your individual Specialization. Immediately track your scores on all answered drills.
- Summary notes and references on General Education, Professional Education, and your individual Specialization. Provided to enhance previous lessons from your undergraduate Education units.
- Consultation with MindGym coaches via discussion group and email for inquiries, clarifications, and discussions on LET trends.
- Weekly Coach’s Notes – Receive additional weekly LET tips, insights, and news straight to your email inbox.
- Final Mock LET time-simulated exam which will train you to complete the LET within the time allotted.
- Up to Php 4,100 in discounts on MindGym Philippines’s LET review offerings
- Each access is valid up to the LET exam date.
Other (technical) requirements:
Your own computer or tablet device, constant Internet access (DSL), any internet browser, PDF Reader, a note-taking program, and a dedicated actual notebook where you may scribble down notes or questions you need to ask our coaches.
You may check out our Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information.
You will receive your access as soon as we confirm your payment (within 24 hours).
Why Use MyReviewCoach?
Increased chances in passing (and topping) the LET
Our online LET review program has helped coach twenty-four (27) topnotchers since 2011, recorded an 80-85% passing rate, and favorable experience feedback.
Comprehensive review materials and notes used by our LET topnotchers
Access to review materials used by MindGym Philippines’ LET topnotchers, updated regularly to mimic the most recent LET. Focus your time and review efficiently for LET.
Money and time savings
Convenience of reviewing at your own time, pace and place (so you can work, teach, study, and perform your personal roles while reviewing for LET)
Timely feedback on your performance, progress, and LET readiness
On time feedback about your performance, progress and LET readiness (to keep you on track of your review schedule and targets)
Interaction with fellow reviewees and coaches
Added confidence at a reasonable price!